In addition to Thor and Odin, a number of other persons have demonstrated their ability to hoist Mjolnir within the major continuity:
- Among those who appear are: Roger “Red” Norvell (who is actually a purposeful deception by Odin)
- Beta Ray Bill.
- Captain America.
- Eric Masterson.
- Bor (Thor’s grandpa)
- Buri (also known as Tiwaz, Thor’s great-grandfather)
- Jane Foster.
- Indeed, Beta Ray Bill may be the most well-known example of an invader who has handled Thor’s hammer in the history of the universe. This is largely due to the careful hand of Walter Simonson, who, during his legendary time on Thor, was able to take the wacky cosmos of a comic like Thor and turn it into something sophisticated. To round things up, a few thoughts on Beta Ray Bill, who is definitely awesome.
- 1 How many people held Thor hammer?
- 2 Who held Thor’s hammer in endgame?
- 3 Can the Black Widow lift Thor’s hammer?
- 4 Can Peter Parker lift Mjolnir?
- 5 Can Loki pick up Thor’s hammer?
- 6 Can an elevator lift Thor’s hammer?
- 7 Who can lift Thor’s hammer MCU movies?
- 8 Can Iron Man lift Thor’s hammer?
- 9 Can Batman lift Thor’s hammer?
- 10 Why can Captain America lift Thor’s hammer?
How many people held Thor hammer?
The comics also include eight additional characters who have shown themselves worthy of Mjolnir, bringing the total number of superheroes who wield the powerful hammer to nine in total.
Who held Thor’s hammer in endgame?
In the most recent issue of Marvel’s Thor comic, the God of Thunder explained a fundamental part of what it takes to be worthy of lifting Mjolnir, including why Captain America was able to wield the enchanted hammer against Thanos in the film’s climactic finale.
Can the Black Widow lift Thor’s hammer?
No. The Black Widow is not deserving of this title.
Can Peter Parker lift Mjolnir?
Mjolnir is not able to be lifted by the Peter Parker version of Spider-Man since the Hammer itself does not believe him worthy of lifting it due to his lack of strength in the will department. Marvel Comics, originally known as Timely Comics, is a comic book publishing firm that was established in 1939.
Can Loki pick up Thor’s hammer?
Loki, from Marvel’s The Avengers, once possessed Mjolnir when his brother Thor was found to be unworthy of his cherished hammer – and engaged him in fight with it. Loki was able to seize Thor’s treasured hammer and beat him with it during an epic battle, since the God of Thunder had become unworthy as a result of a spell cast on him.
Can an elevator lift Thor’s hammer?
In the Marvel universe, Loki has used Mjolnir – the hammer of Thor – in combat against his brother Thor when he was found to be unworthy of the weapon. Loki was able to seize Thor’s treasured hammer and beat him with it during an epic battle, since the God of Thunder had become unworthy as a result of Loki’s curse.
Who can lift Thor’s hammer MCU movies?
Thor Odinson, Odin Borson, Vision, and Steve Rogers (who raised the 2013 Mjölnir in battle against the 2014 Thanos) are the only characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe who have been known to wield the hammer in battle.
Can Iron Man lift Thor’s hammer?
Marvel Comics’ Avengers #122 (written by Steve Englehart, Bob Brown, and Mike Esposito) depicted Iron Man lifting Mjolnir in deep space, but his hand was trapped when he approached Earth’s gravitational field. This demonstrated that anybody could wield Thor’s hammer even in the absence of gravity.
Can Batman lift Thor’s hammer?
As a result of all of this, Batman is very certainly capable of raising Thor’s hammer and wielding the abilities of a Thunder God. The conditions that would force him to wield Mjolnir would almost certainly be extreme, since he prefers to employ his own inventions and skills whenever possible — but he is capable of doing so.
Why can Captain America lift Thor’s hammer?
What is Captain America’s method of lifting Thor’s hammer? Steve Rogers is deserving, to put it simply. “Whoever bears this hammer, if they are worthy, will possess the might of Thor,” according to the inscription on Mjolnir. If you aren’t worthy, it doesn’t matter how powerful you are; you will never be able to raise Thor’s hammer, no matter how hard you strive.