Jeep Grand Cherokee Specs & Features for 2021
|Combined MPG||21 mpg|
|EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy)||18/25 mpg|
|Fuel tank capacity||24.6 gal.|
|Fuel type||Regular unleaded|
- 1 How much gas does a Jeep Grand Cherokee hold?
- 2 How big is a Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel tank?
- 3 How much gas does a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee hold?
- 4 Is a Jeep Grand Cherokee good on gas?
- 5 What Jeep has the biggest gas tank?
- 6 How big is the gas tank on a 2019 Jeep Cherokee?
- 7 What gas goes in Jeep Grand Cherokee?
- 8 How can I get better gas mileage in my Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How much gas does a Jeep Grand Cherokee hold?
Fuel Efficient Vehicles The Jeep Grand Cherokee also features a 24.6-gallon fuel tank, which allows this vehicle to travel as far as 639 miles on a single tank of gasoline. The engine options and gas efficiency for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee demonstrate that this vehicle may simply be customized to fit your needs.
How big is a Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel tank?
When equipped with the standard 3.6-liter V-6 engine, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee can travel for an extended period of time on a single tank of petrol. This vehicle gets 19 miles per gallon in the city and 26 miles per gallon on the highway, according to the EPA. With a 24.6-gallon gasoline tank, this vehicle has an approximate maximum driving range of 639 miles, which is almost the same as the previous model.
How much gas does a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee hold?
Given its 25-mpg highway fuel efficiency and massive 24.6-gallon fuel tank, the Grand Cherokee has the longest predicted highway cruising range of any vehicle in this comparison, with 620 miles of highway driving ahead of it.
Is a Jeep Grand Cherokee good on gas?
All-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts good fuel economy, especially with basic FWD variants such as the Laredo, Laredo X, Overland, and High Altitude, which have an EPA-estimated 19 city/26 highway mpg rating.
What Jeep has the biggest gas tank?
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee takes the top spot on our list of the SUVs with the most range per tank of gas.
How big is the gas tank on a 2019 Jeep Cherokee?
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has excellent fuel efficiency. According to the EPA, it gets a highway mileage of 31 miles per gallon and a city mileage of 23 miles per gallon. The 15.8-gallon gasoline tank size allows you to go up to 490 miles before needing to refuel your vehicle.
What gas goes in Jeep Grand Cherokee?
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is designed to run on standard unleaded fuel with an 87 octane rating or above in the 3.6L non-SRT engine, while the SRT 6.2L and 5.7L engines run on 89 octane plus unleaded in the 6.2L and 5.7L engines. Fuel capacity for the automobile is 24.6 gallons, and a full tank can take you around 550 to 600 kilometers on a single charge.
How can I get better gas mileage in my Jeep Grand Cherokee?
You may improve the gas mileage of your Jeep® Cherokee by following these five suggestions:
- Routine maintenance can be obtained. Preventative maintenance is quite important when it comes to optimizing your gas mileage. Keep an eye on your driving. When you continuously drive aggressively, you will notice a significant drop in your gas mileage. Unpack your belongings.
- Inspect your tires.
- Stop your car.