When it comes to tires for my Jeep Wrangler, what size should I use?
- For a factory Jeep Wrangler JK, the maximum tire diameter that would fit is a 33″. On the street, you should have no difficulties with this diameter tire, but off-road, there will be flex, which might cause the tires to collide with your fenders and perhaps shatter them.
- 1 What size tire comes stock on a Jeep Wrangler?
- 2 What size tires are on my Jeep Wrangler?
- 3 What size are stock Jeep Wrangler wheels?
- 4 What size tires come on a 2019 Jeep Wrangler?
- 5 What is the biggest tire for a stock Jeep Wrangler?
- 6 Can I put 37 inch tires on a stock Jeep?
- 7 What size are stock Rubicon tires?
- 8 What size tires will fit on a stock Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?
- 9 What size are stock Sahara tires?
- 10 What size tires can I put on my Jeep without a lift?
- 11 Can you put 35s on a stock Rubicon?
- 12 What size tires can you put on a stock Jeep Wrangler JL?
What size tire comes stock on a Jeep Wrangler?
The tire sizes for the Jeep Wrangler are explained. Depending on the vehicle you drive, the size of your tires may differ. However, when it comes to the regular factory size, the Wrangler often comes with 15″-17″ tires on the front and rear axles. The first set of numbers (255) refers to the tire width in millimeters. The second set of numbers (255) refers to the tire width in inches.
What size tires are on my Jeep Wrangler?
Tire sizes for Jeep Wranglers are as follows: 245/75R17, 285/70R17, and 255/70R18.
What size are stock Jeep Wrangler wheels?
On a Jeep JK Wrangler, stock wheels look great. From 2007 through 2015, the most popular factory-installed wheel sizes on a Jeep JK Wrangler are 17 and 18 inches in diameter. Occasionally, there may be a few unusual wheels from certain Special Edition Jeeps that are unique, but you can easily determine this by checking the tire’s sidewall.
What size tires come on a 2019 Jeep Wrangler?
The 285/70R17 tire that Jeep uses on the 2019 Wrangler Rubicon is a new addition to the lineup.
What is the biggest tire for a stock Jeep Wrangler?
The biggest tire that can be installed on a factory Jeep Wrangler without having to raise the vehicle is typically 33 inches in diameter. Although a 33-inch tire may be enough for off-roading, bear in mind that depending on the Wrangler model, a 33-inch tire may not perform well and may even cause damage to your vehicle.
Can I put 37 inch tires on a stock Jeep?
So, is it possible to put 37-inch tires on your Jeep? Certainly, provided that you develop a strategy ahead of time.
What size are stock Rubicon tires?
As a result, the Rubicon comes standard with a 33-inch tire. This implies that you should be able to securely switch to a larger tire without encountering any difficulties while remaining well within the manufacturer’s specifications.
What size tires will fit on a stock Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?
This results in a standard 33-inch tire on the Rubicon. So you should be able to safely increase the size of your tire without any problems, while still being within the manufacturer’s specifications.
What size are stock Sahara tires?
5 inches in height. However, depending on whether you select the Cold Weather Group or not, you may receive a different tire brand than the usual 255/70R18 (32 x 10 inches).
What size tires can I put on my Jeep without a lift?
If you have the proper wheels and tires, you can install a 35-inch tire on a Jeep Wrangler JK without having to elevate the vehicle.
Can you put 35s on a stock Rubicon?
Yes, it is possible to wheel a JL Rubicon with 35-inch tires without using a lift, but if you intend on wheeling it on anything more than a dirt road, you should anticipate the tires impacting the fenders.
What size tires can you put on a stock Jeep Wrangler JL?
35-inch tires: The 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL has been particularly engineered to accommodate 35-inch tires on the front and rear axles. On the other hand, unless you want to drive cautiously on the highway, it is preferable to go with a 1-2 inch raise.