BOISE, Idaho – Oct.10, 2016 – Rekluse Motorsports announced today the addition of the iconic Honda two-stroke models, CR250R and CR500R, to its lineup of clutch products.
The Core EXP 3.0 Auto-Clutch is available for 1997-2001 Honda CR250Rs (RMS-7720). The Core Manual TorqDrive ® is available for 1997-2001 Honda CR250Rs and 1994-2001 Honda CR500Rs (RMS-7120). In addition, clutch covers are available for both the 250 and 500 (RMS-369 fits both).
CORE EXP 3.0 FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- -Prevents engine stalls
- -Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged
- -Smooth power engagement increases traction
- -Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life
- -Proprietary billet components offer superior durability
- -Riding is enhanced, more fun and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain
- -Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- -Does not require modification of stock part
CORE MANUAL TORQDRIVE® FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- -Innovative TorqDrive® technology significantly boosts torque capacity, resulting in more powerful bottom-end performance
- -Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- -Incredible sense of connectivity between rider and machine allows unprecedented responsiveness and control
- -Multiple technologies work together simultaneously to dramatically decrease operating temperature
- -Maintains a stock, or lighter than stock, lever pull
- -Custom basket sleeves reduce clutch wear and basket notching
Both the Core EXP and Core Manual TorqDrive® retail for $899. To order, contact your nearest dealer, distributor or use the “select your ride” function at rekluse.com.
KX65, RM65 JOIN REKLUSE CLUTCH PRODUCT LINE
Core EXP 3.0 and Core Manual clutch products are now available for 2000-current Kawasaki KX65s and 2000-07 Suzuki RM65s.
Core EXP 3.0 gives more confidence to younger riders who may benefit from the semi-automatic function when learning to properly use a clutch lever.
The Core Manual clutch reduces clutch fade and increases oil flow to extend clutch life.
Rekluse products provide a performance edge in racing. Along with the added confidence, the Core EXP increases the traction on the track and both products are more durable and will outlive OEM clutch options.
The Core EXP 3.0 (RMS-7743) retails for $499. The Core Manual (RMS-7043) retails for $349. To order, contact your nearest dealer, distributor or use the “select your ride” function at rekluse.com.
About Rekluse Motor Sports
Rekluse, founded in 2002, is the motorcycle industry leader in clutch performance technology and innovation. Rekluse engineers use state-of-the-art CNC manufacturing to create performance manual and centrifugal clutch products for customers worldwide. All Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho USA.