Like a tank bag for the rear of bike, the low-profile Klamath Tail Rack Pack keeps gear organized and easily accessible, securing to virtually any motorcycle tail rack.
The 4-liter soft luggage case features a zipper-less nested clamshell design inspired by classic motorcycle rally racing packs. Made in USA and constructed with military-spec materials, the Klamath Tail Rack Pack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Mounting options include 2 Forward Tension Mounting Straps (36″ adjustable/removable, 4 Fender/Rack Hook Mounting Straps and 1 Webbing Mounting Strap (36″). Riders can use various combinations to suit a broad spectrum of motorcycle make/models, and tail rack designs.
The Klamath Tail Rack Pack also can used in conjunction with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, mounting in place of the saddlebag’s removeable Tool Pouch. $170
• Zipper-less clamshell design
• Opens with gloves on
• Fully lined with high visibility yellow
• Gear lash cord
• Reflective accents for visibility
• Interior divider – removable, adjustable, tire pressure guage/pen holder
• Key clip
• Zippered mesh pocket under lid
• Exterior mesh pocket
• Mil-spec materials and hardware
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA